Today after buying tickets to see Ke$ha in August I found a single speck of glitter on my phone. Swear to God. I was not wearing glitter, nor do I ever, nor had I been to a strip club. I think it was a sign. I think K$ was thanking me.
Fantastic performance of “Lies” by Marina and the Diamonds last night on Conan. Think I liked it better than the album version… much more emotional somehow.
|—||Grand Theft Auto (1977)|
|—||Dio, “Evil Eyes”|
I’m not saying I agree 100% (“music” is too broad, so I assumed “digital music” to make it work), but it’s an interesting angle…
I’m pretty sure I’ve been Reaganing since some time yesterday. It seems to be over now, but in the last 24 hours:
- The Dollyrots followed me on twitter
- Man Without Country favorited a tweet of mine
- A coworker gave me a tape deck free, not two days after I complained that I no longer had a working tape deck
- One of my comics was only $1 today
- The Neighbourhood favorited a tweet
I know, I know… Favorited tweets is lame. Whatever… totally Reaganing.